Saturday, May 28, 2011

A few funny signs...



This walk signal sticker was making the rounds on a lot of blogs months ago, but I was always too lazy to repost it here myself. It was done by a self-proclaimed artist. I'm not sure I understand why people who put up signs like this call themselves artists. I put up weird shit in public all the time and I don't pretend I'm an artist. I'm comfortable with the fact that I'm immature and a burden on society. Quit pretending that you're artists, you good-for-nothing sign makers!



Capitocapito posted this gas pump sticker on the PLA Forums this week. I wish I could read what the small print says. By the way, if you don't regularly check out the PLA Forums, you're missing out on some good pranks. Go visit them now.



I can't remember where I got this image, but it made me LOL. I want to recreate a sign similar to this and start slapping it on the door of every 7-Eleven I go to.

Have you got some hilarious unauthorized signs to share with us? Post them in the comments here, or email them to rbcp@phonelosers.org and maybe they'll get featured on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment