Saturday, May 28, 2011

Obama Part 1

Brad made me buy about 900 dollars worth of blank stickers. He doesn't have any idea how powerless I am when he recommends that I go on a consumer spending spree. Anyway, out of wild desperation to have things to print on them, I decided I want to support Barack Obama. I don't vote, and I promise I never will (at least until I am of the required age of 65+.) It's just that I really like this guy, because he's pretty good looking.


Looks matter.
Looks matter.


Large and in Charge!
Large and in Charge!

The one on top says "What a little cutie," and the bottom one says "Large where it counts." Sorry, I'm really not accessing the most creative part of my mind at this point, but I'm sure some stupid racist will be pissed, at least. And if I've offended at least one person, I've done my job, right?

So, these are my first two offerings to my community as to why they should choose Obama. I have several more that I'll be sticking around town over the next few days. I think it would be worthwhile to add some gorgeous clipart to make them more believable. Maybe I'll work on that. Any suggestions will be appreciated, because I've got a limited amount of time to take advantage of the whole "political signs" thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment