Saturday, May 28, 2011

Welcome to Sign Hacker

January 21st, 2008 - This is a new site and it's about sign hacking. Hence, the name. Clever, eh? My name is Brad Carter and you may know me from Phone Losers of America or Old People Are Funny.

I've been h4x0ring signs for at least half my life now, so I've finally decided to make a website to showcase these sign hacks. Not only my own sign manipulations, but other peoples' as well. There's a lot of good sign hacks that I've seen over the past few years that would be fun to show anyone who's interested. And lastly, I'm hoping a giant collection of sign hacking will encourage other people to try their own unique fun with signs.

You probably want to subscribe to this site, right? You can do this via RSS at this link:

http://www.signhacker.com/feed/

If you have any suggestions for this site, you can email them to me at rbcp at phonelosers.org. I hope you enjoy this site! I will start updating it with sign hacks very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment