Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Sheriff Shits Too

Do Law Enforcement Really Have Bowel Movements?


September 17th, 2008 - I've decided to hijack Brad's signhacker.com since I love it so much and it's the best idea he's ever had. In fact, I wish it was my idea. In addition, since I've recently obtained such a hard on for sign hackery and general obnoxious mayhem, you can expect to see lots of stupid posts from me. Keep the eye rolling to a minimum.

Today I was in a Christian coffee shop -- the kind with lots of bible verses beautifully framed on the wall and little notes like "Thanks for your tips! God Bless!" While I was there, a gang of sheriff deputies came in and sat down. Of course they made me nervous, because when I'm not wowing police officers everywhere, I'm usually doing things they'd at the very minimum write me a ticket for. I got out of there as fast as I could, but not before committing the stupidest of crimes: mindless vandalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment